Fire-resistant glass PARAFLAM is intended for use in both exterior and interior glazing and can be mounted in fire-resistant frames of any type and in walls made of plasterboard. Fire-resistant glass PARAFLAM meets the requirements of the Federal Law FZ-123, GOST 30826-2014, and compliance with the technical standard EN 1363-1.
PARAFLAM fire resistant glass is UV stable, free from the leakage, bubbles, haziness, sag effect and syneresis.
- Fire resistant glass Fireproof glass for doors, partitions and facades
- Insulated glass units Constructions with fire resistant and tempered glass of any complexity
- Portlights Fire resistant glass for ships
- Partitions Translucent filling of modular fireproof plasterboard partitions
- Glass panel Tempered glass panels and splashback with photo printing
Paraflam EIW-30, EIW-60, EIW-90, EIW-120, EIW-180from 8500 rub/m²
Double-glazed units with duplex and muntinfrom 1750 rub/m²
Fire resistant glass for shipsfrom 12700 rub/m²
Tempered glass panels with photo printingfrom 5200 rub/m²
Fire resistant glass PARAFLAM
Range of applications
Fire resistant glass PARAFLAM is well known on the building materials market. For over 35 years it has been used in fire protection structures diverse complexity. It is used in fire doors, partitions, windows, glazing facades and atriums of public buildings, shopping and entertainment and sports centers.
Advantages of PARAFLAM
- PARAFLAM do not grow turbid, are resistant to ultraviolet;
- doesnt afraid of frost;
- withstand long-distance transportation;
- possibility of making large size;
- good light transmittance;
- high noise insulation;
- passes contacts with water, water-resistant;
5 years !
advice us their
Most customers stay with us!
Short production and delivery times!